The last time you heard from me was almost a month ago. Before diving into the new adventures – which I’m super-excited about! – here’s the quick rundown since you last heard from me…
- Flew to Atlanta to train a sales team in more effective, efficient communication
- Took a wonderful family vacation to central Oregon (river rafting, cliff jumping, hiking, playing card games and eating)
- Launched a “beta group” of my new online version of the Complete Communication System™ (more on that a few inches down)
- Spoke at the National Care Net Conference in Washington, DC
- Flew to the conference 3 days early with my son and walked almost 25 miles in two days. (Caleb is a rock star!)
- Relaxed at the lake over Labor Day before sending one daughter to high school, our son to middle school, our other daughter to elementary school, and my wife to kindergarten. (Before you reply with jokes – or concerns – she’s the teacher!)
It has been full…in all the good ways! Now the new adventures…
Adventure #1 – The Complete Communication System™ online training.
I can’t overstate how excited I am about this! You might know this already, but I have spent the last dozen years or so working with companies like (Microsoft, Amazon, medical sales, financial planners, etc.) to train them how to communicate more effectively – spoken and written, internally and externally. I love it.
Other than attending a workshop or hiring me for one-on-one coaching, there hasn’t been a “middle ground.” No way for people to get the training AND have interaction with me for a couple months to make sure the training sticks.
That’s all changing. I have a beta group of 14 people from vastly different companies big and small, huge corporations, non-profits, and one lead pastor.
I’ll be telling you more about this in about a month. If you want to find out more and make sure you get early access, you’ll want to let me know on this page. [Read more…] about I’m Back…with 3 New Adventures!