Sunday was Valentine’s Day. Last week I shared some of the most-read, most-recommended, and top-reviewed Christian books for married couples. This week is a similar list for singles. This list only contains books that I’ve read, come highly recommended, or were very highly-rated on Amazon. (Click any of the green buttons below to get download this list in PDF format – and feel free to share!)
[featured-image single_newwindow=”true” alt=”If you’re Christian and you are single, you’ll want to check out this list of the most-recommended Christian books for singles.”]
A few quick notes…
NOTE 1: This is not a “best-to-worst” list. I simply put them in the order they were originally released. So…If you like older, time-tested books, start at the top. If you’re more into the latest, hot-off-the-presses titles, work from then bottom up.
NOTE 2: If a book has a devotional, DVD, or study guide, I’ve provided a link to those as well.
NOTE 3: Speaking of links…all of these are links to Amazon, so you can read reviews rather than just my opinion.
NOTE 4: If you’d like to print, save, or share this (totally ok with me), click here to get your free PDF copy of The Most-Recommended Christian books for Singles.
From Classic to Brand-New…
- Boundaries in Dating: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships by Henry Cloud and John Townsend – 2000
- Most Important Year in a Woman’s Life, The/The Most Important Year in a Man’s Life by Robert Wolgemuth – 2003
- I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris – 2003
- 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged by H. Norman Wright – 2004
- Sacred Search: What If It’s Not about Who You Marry, But Why? by Gary Thomas – 2013
- The Meaning of Marriageby Timothy Keller – 2013
- Passion and Purity: Learning to Bring Your Love Life Under Christ’s Control – by Elisabeth Elliot – 2013
- The 5 Love Languages Singles Edition by Gary Chapman – 2014
- Sex Matters by Jonathan McKee – 2015
- The companion for parents is called More Than Just Talk: Becoming Your Kids’ Go-To Person About Sex (It’s fantastic! I did an interview with Jonathan when these books came out. Here’s the link.
- The Dating Manifesto: A Drama-Free Plan for Pursuing Marriage with Purpose by Lisa Anderson – 2015
- The New Rules for Love, Sex, and Dating by Andy Stanley – 2015
- The Mingling of Souls: God’s Design for Love, Marriage, Sex, and Redemption by Matt Chandler – 2015
[reminder]What is your favorite Christian book for singles? [/reminder]