Lots of people make New Year’s Resolutions…or goals…or plans-of-attack…or fresh starts. Whatever you call it, for Christians at least, “Bible reading” is typically somewhere on the list. Is time in God’s Word on your list? Do you have a plan? (Hint: You need one!)
My desire is to help you start well…so you can sustain a vibrant time with God all year long (ahem…and longer). That’s why I’m hosting a FREE webinar. There are three live options, so pick the one that works for you.
These are some of the questions I’ll answer…
- Is it really possible to enjoy the Bible?
- How do I keep my mind from wandering?
- Why can’t I remember what I read (and how do I fix that)?
- What is my routine for the entire year? (Hint: I don’t do the same thing every month.)
- What translation do you recommend?
- What if I have tried year after year and NEVER been consistent? (This is a biggie!)
Are you in?