Lots of people make New Year’s Resolutions (or goals…or plans-of-attack…or fresh starts). Whatever you call it, for Christians at least, “read my Bible more” is typically somewhere on the list. Is time in God’s Word on your list? Do you have a plan? (Hint: You need one.)
My desire is to help you start well…so you can sustain a vibrant time with God all year long (ahem…and longer). That’s why I’m hosting a FREE webinar next Wednesday at noon (PST). Sign up now!
These are some of the questions I’ll answer…
- Is it really possible to enjoy the Bible?
- How do I keep my mind from wandering?
- Where do I start if I’m new to the Bible?
- What do you recommend for people who have been around the Bible a long time?
- What translation do you recommend?
- How do I remember what I read?