I’ve known about Chandler Bolt for quite a while now. I’ve wanted to meet him as long as I have known about him. That finally happened a couple weeks ago. I recorded our 15 minutes together and you need to watch it!
Here are the people who MUST give it a look. (Even if you’re not on the list, Chandler is such a fun, positive guy, you might want to watch anyhow.)
- Anyone who has ever wanted to write a book. (About 85% of people say they want to.)
- Anyone who thinks self-publishing is difficult. (It not.)
- Anyone who thinks self-publishing is costly. (It not.)
- Anyone who has every taught a series of lessons. (Pastors, youth pastors, retreat speakers, workshop leaders, trainers, etc.)
- Anyone who distributes Bible study materials to small groups.
Chandler is the founder and president of Self-Publishing School. It is truly the best online training to walk you step-by-step through the process, from idea, to printing, to Kindle, to audiobook.
Self-publishing is easier, faster, and cheaper than ever. In fact, I would argue that self-publishing a 50-60 page Bible Study is significantly cheaper than photocopying those same study questions and putting them in a 3-ring binder! (Not kidding.)
Check out the interview!
While Chandler primary works with independent writers, business people, and speakers, he is a follower of Jesus and jumped at the chance to share with you.
Toward the end of the video he shares about some free training he’s offering (as of yesterday). You can take advantage of it by going to www.keithferrin.com/publish.
Watch the video. If you are interested, watch the training. You’ll see why I believe more churches and ministries (as well as individuals) should utilize the power of self-publishing.