For the last couple years, I have invited you to join me on a 21-Day Thankfulness Challenge. It’s been fantastic! And the 2017 Thankfulness Challenge is going to be better than ever!
Last year, I had MANY of you tell me you wanted to print the pictures. So…we had an idea…
Brand New: Printable templates with all 21 Thankfulness Scriptures!
We created 4 Options:
- Download PDF file with all 21 images as printable POSTCARDS. Click here and choose “Option 1.”
- Download PDF file with all 21 images as printable BUSINESS CARDS. Click here and choose “Option 2.”
- Download PDF file with all 21 images as printable 4″x6″ photos. Click here and choose “Option 3.”
- Download the BUNDLE with ALL 3 options. Click here and choose “Bundle.”
NOTE: As I have done in the past, I have included the first seven images at the bottom of this post and will include seven images each week. You can certainly save these and use them however you wish. I will also be sharing one each day on my Facebook Page. The easiest way to share them is to like my page and share them right from your news feed.
About the 21 Day Thankfulness Challenge
Frequently, it’s difficult to be thankful. In fact, it is pretty easy to find reasons to not be thankful.
We should all take this thankfulness challenge not because we want to do it. We should take the challenge because we need to do it. That’s why I’m doing it.
When I look at much of what’s happening around me, I don’t feel thankful. There are many, many things that are not “thankfulness-worthy.” And not just small things. Big, important, really hard things as well.
- A good friend still out of work…after a year.
- Continued racial tension around our country…and the world.
- A government that seems more divided than ever.
- Scandal upon scandal upon scandal.
- Another devastating natural disaster – seemingly every week!
I want to complain. I want to whine. I want to gripe. I don’t want to be thankful.