Kim leads the kids and student teams at Crossroads Church, as well as their initiatives around adoption, foster care and vulnerable kids. Crossroads has sites in Ohio and Kentucky. Kim’s passion is creating fun and safe environments for all kids regardless of their background, energy level or unique needs. She also serves vulnerable kids and their families through community training and advocacy. Connect with Kim at CrossroadsKidsClub.net or on Twitter @KimbellB.
- A great book by Bruce Perry – The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog
- Another great book by Karyn B. Purvis, David R. Cross, and Wendy Lyons Sunshine – The Connected Child
- Kids’ Club Poster – NEEDLINK – reminder to volunteers on how to interact with kids
- Resources for kids and families – Kids’ Club Youtube Channel
- Volunteer training videos – Kids’ Club Volunteer Training Videos
- Find principles to apply to parenting and anyone working with kids – Parenting for Character Transformation
- For a variety of resources for churches and families – CrossroadsKidsClub.net
You can get copies of The Expert Interviews: All About Family Ministry on Amazon (INSERT LINK). For bulk discounts (5+ copies) go to KeithFerrin.store.