My last promo video was recorded four years ago. And it wasn’t really even a promo video. It was unedited footage that was shot at the 2009 Northwest Ministry Conference. I talked about the ministry for one minute and then shared the story of the blind man from John 9. (Side Note: Shouldn’t that story be called “The Guy Who Can See?”)
Anyhow, it was too long. It only focused on one aspect of what I do. And, well, it was old.
Here’s what I would love for you to do:
- Watch it. (It’ll only take 2 minutes and 39 seconds of your life.)
- Leave a comment telling me your “first impression.”
- Share it with your pastor, youth/children’s pastor, university chaplain, conference organizer, or retreat planner.
Best ways to share:
- You can use the links to share it on Facebook, Google+, Email, Twitter, or Pinterest.
- You can simply send people to www.KeithFerrin.com and it’s the first thing people see.
- You can click here for an already prepared Tweet.
That’s enough from me. Here’s the video: