Sometimes you meet someone and immediately connect. Sometimes you meet someone and immediately want to introduce him to other people you know. Sometimes you meet someone and their obedience to God’s call inspires you.
David Rausch of Mooblio.org is all three.
[featured-image single_newwindow=”false” alt=”If you’ve ever wanted a creative, interactive, easy-to-use Bible curriculum – look no further. Interview with David Rausch – founder of Mooblio.org and Go!”]
We met in February when I was speaking at the Children’s Ministry Expo in St. Louis. He used to work in family ministry at Willow Creek. He has spent the better part of the last year creating a creative, interactive, easy-to-use Bible curriculum that you need to check out.
I had a chance to record a video interview with David last week. (In fact, we recorded it twice. Long story.) You can watch it – or listen to it – below.
And now the interview…
Here’s the actual promo video from the Mooblio website…
Resource of the Week (Listen at 23:21):
I started giving away The Christian Parent’s Toolbox a few weeks ago and the response has been amazing. It has been shared, tweeted, and pinned heaps of times. I’m so thrilled!
I thought I’d make it available to my podcast listeners as well, so I’m mentioning here. You can click the book cover to the right or the link in the previous sentence. It’s free, so you can also share this link – www.keithferrin.com/ChristianParentsToolbox – anywhere you’d like!
Links (People, Info, and Resources) from Episode 37:
- Mooblio – Where you can find out more about the Go! Curriculum
- Click here to get your FREE copy of The Christian Parent’s Toolbox.
- Click here to get your FREE copy of My Top 10 Online Bible Study Tools
- Direct link to this podcast on iTunes.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Subscribing to Any Podcast on Any Device (with screen shots)
- Podcast Art – Pipe & Tabor (Vancouver, WA)
- Intro/Outro Music – Dan Carollo of CeltoGrass Music
[reminder]What Bible curriculum – if any – does your church use?[/reminder]