Do your kids grab your smartphone (or tablet) every time you turn around? What if there was a Bible that made it fun to for them to use your phone to interact with Scripture? Now there is.
B & H Publishing (a division of LifeWay) has come out with a whole “The Big Picture” series of Bibles and storybooks. Today’s review – and giveaway! – is about two of them. Here is my 3-minute review. Below the video is how you can win a copy!
In case you’re not a “video watcher,” here are the highlights:
- Their motto for the whole series is “Connecting Christ Throughout God’s Story.” They do a great job of making that happen.
- The graphics are really good.
- There is a free app you can use to interact with the Bible in two different ways. There’s an icon on every page that you can scan. The picture turns into a 3D-ish image and an audio version of the story is spoken. On some of the pages there is a QR Code you can scan that will take you to a web page with a 3-minute video that tells the story you’re reading.
How you can WIN one!
(NOTE: There are more resources, videos, and links below, but I thought you’d want to know the details on winning one first!)
Option 1: You can enter up to SEVEN times using this single PunchTab system below. (Don’t worry, all your info is safe.)
Option 2: Sharing this page on Facebook will give you an extra entry.
- Clicking this link should automatically create the post.
- Tag my ministry page so I know you shared it. When you type @KeithFerrin it should automatically populate with “Keith Ferrin – That You May Know Ministries.”
- If you don’t already “like” my ministry page, you might have to do that first and then tag me by typing @KeithFerrin into the Facebook post.
Here’s a video that will show you more about the “augmented reality app.”
Some links you can explore…
- The Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook – Link to Amazon where you can read more reviews. (Currently an average of 4.6 stars.)
- The Big Picture of What God Has Always Wanted (Currently an average of 4.3 stars.)
- B&H Publishing – The folks behind these Bibles.
- LifeWay – The folks behind B&H Publishing.
- The Gospel Project – A very cool “all-church” curriculum. The Big Picture series is the kids portion.