Today is unbelievably exciting for me…and I wanted to share it with you! For the first time since my book – How to Enjoy Reading Your Bible – came out last May, my publisher is featuring it in their monthly sale!
[featured-image single_newwindow=”true” alt=”Read the reviews or buy my book on Amazon!”]
They let me know this was coming a few weeks ago – but today through Sunday they dropped the price to $1.99!
Since you’re reading this blog, my assumption is that my writing, speaking, blogging, etc. have been an encouragement to you. If you believe the message of relational (vs. informational) Bible study would be an encouragement to others as well, would you help me spread the word? [Insert “pretty-please-with-a-cherry-on-top” here.]
Here are the two reasons I really need your help:
- I truly believe this is the message God has called me to share with the world. It has changed my life (and people tell me it has changed theirs too).
- Honestly…I want to write more books and publishers look at the traction that’s generated from events like this to determine whether they want to take a chance on an author’s next book.
Here are a few ways you can help:
- Use this link to buy a copy. (BTW…This is the Amazon link, but my understanding is that it should be $1.99 everywhere for the next five days.)
- Send one as a gift to someone through Amazon.
- Copy/Paste this link anywhere and everywhere: http://keithferrin.com/enjoythebible
When it comes to reading the Bible, is the conversation in your head more “should” than “want?” If so, this book from @KeithFerrin will help you make the switch. And it’s on sale for only $1.99 (but only until Sunday). http://keithferrin.com/enjoythebible
Or here’s one for Twitter:
If you love to share pictures instead of text, simply hover over any of the three pictures in this post and you should be able to share them with a click on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. In case you want to share them on other platforms (or save them for later), I’ve put the four pictures you see on this page in this public Dropbox folder.
Finally…would you please pray with me that God would use these next five days to get my book into the hands of those who need it? Thanks heaps!